By accessing www.krazybutterfly.com, or any associated social media handles, you consent to the use of these “Terms and Conditions,” and all appropriate laws and regulations. You accept that you are bound for acquiescence with any applicable local laws. If you do not conform to these terms, then you are forbidden from accessing our website, social media handles, and mobile app.
License is conferred to transitorily, download a copy of either the information or the software on Krazy Butterfly website or Mobile-App for non-commercial, personal, temporary viewing only.
By granting the license, we are not providing a transfer of title. Under this license, you may not: alter or replicate the matter, employ it for commercial or non-commercial public display, try to write source code from compiled code, or rearrange any software on Krazy Butterfly website or app, remove the copyright or the proprietary annotations, imitate the matter on another server, or distribute it to a different person.
This license shall spontaneously annul and will be terminated by Krazy Butterfly if you dishonour any restrictions. Upon termination of this license and cancelling your viewing of materials, you are required to delete any downloaded materials (electronic or print) that may still be in your possession.
Krazy Butterfly forbids pornography on its site. Please be mindful of the information you post on Krazy Butterfly website and mobile app, and of that, you give to other users. Your content must not contain any photos bearing nudity, scurrility, lewdness, harassing, violent, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Rigorous correctional and criminal actions will be initiated on those found revelling in any of the above.
You may not publish content that solicits or suggests material that makes unfair use of people under-18 in a sexual, destructive manner or inquire personal information from anyone who is under 18.
Any user who distributes in the electronic form, must not post any material which is lecherous or is likely to corrupt people. Having interest to all applicable provisions, to read, see or hear the matter shall be rigorously handled under Section 67 of the IT Act 2000 and as per the terms of Indian Penal Code and other appropriate statutes applicable.
Notwithstanding this interdiction, if the data rendered by other users include mistaken, offensive, improper, or sexually explicit matter, goods or services, then Krazy Butterfly assumes no responsibility/liability for the material. If you grow conscious of misuse of the services rendered by Krazy Butterfly, please contact us at [email protected]
You declare that either you are 16 years or above, a liberated minor who’s free from legal, social, or political restrictions, or hold legal guardian or parental consent and are completely qualified, and able to enrol into the declarations, provisions, obligations, representations, terms, and warranties set forth, and to abide by the same.
The matter on Krazy Butterfly website, social media handles, and mobile app are presented “as is”. Krazy Butterfly gives no guarantees, expressed or implied, and hereby disavows and denies all other warranties, including without limitation, referred warranties, restrictions of merchantability, suitability for a distinct objective, non-infringement of intellectual property or any other infringement of rights.
Further, Krazy Butterfly does not guarantee or make any portrayals regarding the precision, anticipated results, the use of the materials on its website or mobile app, or otherwise materials on any sites linked to this site.
Krazy Butterfly does not sanction, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any service or product suggested or advertised by a 3rd-party through the website, mobile app, hyperlink, or a featured banner. Krazy Butterfly will not be a party to, or in any way be liable for monitoring any transaction between you and 3rd-party providers.
Krazy Butterfly takes no accountability for any inaccuracy, omission, error, delay, deletion, transmission obstacle, communications line failure, theft, damage or unlawful access to, or alteration of, any user or member contact, whether based on agreement, tort, oversight, stringent liability or otherwise.
Krazy Butterfly will not be responsible for any problems pertaining to the failure of servers, network, lines, computer systems, providers, equipment, software, failure of any email due to technical difficulties or online traffic blockage, or on any of Krazy Butterfly’ services of an aggregate thereof, including damage to users or to any person’s computer related to, or emerging from participation in association with the service of Krazy Butterfly.
Under no circumstances shall Krazy Butterfly be accountable for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from the use of Krazy Butterfly services, participation at a Krazy Butterfly event, from any content posted on or through Krazy Butterfly’ services, or from the conduct of any users of our services, whether online or offline, in contract, tort or otherwise. Krazy Butterfly does not guarantee any specific results from the use of its services.
- Any order placed by you in the manner described on this website + our social media handles, from our rate card is subject to advance payment. By purchasing a particular service for the agreed-upon price, you offer your consent to bear the delivery and other charges for the sent products.
- Krazy Butterfly reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including damaged or poor quality products or other errors.
- Your contract with us only comes into existence once you confirm the receipt of your order and full payment. Krazy Butterfly will not be responsible for the return of the products in case the order cancellation results from non-payment of services or damaged goods received.
- Prices of services are subject to the current rate card but may change at any time and are subject to availability. Krazy Butterfly will retain title to the products until you have made payment in full. You should consider whether to obtain any suitable insurance.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Krazy Butterfly, its proprietors, directors, associates, group companies, employees, consultants, agency or suppliers be responsible to you for any direct/indirect, accidental, penal, special, representative or consequential damages of any, including but not limited to, forfeiture of profits, business intrusion, and/or loss of data resulting from:
Typos, errors, or imprecision of content
Corporeal harm or property damage, of any nature, resulting from your access to and use of our website and app
Any unapproved access to or usage of our secure servers or any personal or financial information saved therein.
Any delay or discontinuance of communication to or from our website
Any viruses, bugs, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transferred to or through our website and mobile app by any 3rd-party, and/or any inaccuracies or oversights in content, or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content published, transmitted, emailed, or otherwise made available via our website and app.
Whether based on the guaranty, agreement, tort, or any other legal conditions, and whether or not the company is notified of the likelihood of such losses. The preceding-restriction of accountability shall apply to the completest extent permitted by law, in a suitable jurisdiction.
You expressly acknowledge that Krazy Butterfly shall not be responsible for user submissions or the slanderous, offensive, or illegal conduct of any 3rd-party and that the uncertainty of damage from the preceding ceases solely with you.
The website, social media handles, and app are controlled and offered by Krazy Butterfly from its India facilities. Krazy Butterfly presents no representations that the website and app are suitable or accessible for use in other places. Those who enter or use the website and app from other provinces do so at their own will and are liable for acquiescence with applicable laws.
ERROR IN PRINTING AND REVISIONS
- The materials on Krazy Butterfly’s website, social media handles, and App could incorporate photographic technological, typographical, or pricing errors. Krazy Butterfly does not guarantee that any of the matter on its website are precise, concluded, or current.
- Krazy Butterfly may make modifications to the materials enclosed on its website at any time without notice, including but not restricted to making alterations in any or all of the content, products, features and services or update/charge any fees or charges for use of the service contained on the website, suspend/cancel/discontinue service at any time without notice.
- Krazy Butterfly does not, however, make any committal to update the materials. You will be assumed to have allowed such revisions shall you continue to access our website and app subsequent to changes.
CONTENT SUBMISSION AND OWNERSHIP
- You are singularly responsible for all submitted content. Krazy Butterfly does not endorse and has no control over your content. Content is not certainly examined by Krazy Butterfly prior to publishing and it does not indicate the company’s beliefs or theories.
- Krazy Butterfly makes no guarantees, express or implied, as to the content posted or submitted by users or to the correctness, quality, completeness, security, legality, Timelines and reliability of the content posted, submitted or transmitted by users.
- Under no circumstances will we be accountable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, intimidating, slanderous, offensive, illegal content, infringement of other’s rights including intellectual property rights, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content posted or uploaded.
- Krazy Butterfly reserves the right to review and take suitable legal action at its sole discretion against anyone who infringes this provision, including without limitation, removing the scurrilous communication from the Krazy Butterfly service and dismissing the membership of such violators and blocking their IP address.
- Articles and social media posts are only valid for three months from their publishing date, and we reserve all the rights to kick out any content that the public thinks is too controversial or simply not in the public’s interest.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
- Blogs and social media posts are creative works that are the result of a great deal of research and effort. They can create a new vision or provide insight into already created work. As a result, every such piece of knowledge is legally protected, with the inventor receiving acknowledgement and sole ownership rights.
- The Copyright Act protects all original literary, artistic, dramatic, photographic and musical works, by granting the creator the exclusive right to produce the work.
- Everything on this website and our social media handles, is protected by copyright. Any request to share copyrighted content, whether it’s article content, original images, or high-quality films, will be denied. You may purchase the content individually, but you must notify us of your purchase at least 10 days before the campaign’s start date so that we can schedule the shoot accordingly.
- Each of our articles and social media posts are protected by intellectual property laws. IP protects post entries as well as content in social media, podcasts, photographs, and other formats, providing credit to the originator.
- Copyright cannot be applied to middlemen. Furthermore, while no idea can be copyrighted, how those ideas are expressed can be.
- We, as well as the original content providers, own the copyright. These rights include the rights to publish and produce the work in a material form, as well as the rights to make copies, distribute, and show the work in a commercial setting.
- Pecuniary remedies are available under Sections 55 and 58 of the Copyright Act of 1957. The owner has the right to seek compensating damages as a result of the infringement. Finally, conversion damages are calculated based on the article’s worth.
- Legal action will be taken if anyone is found infringing on our material or using our photographs for advertising without our authorization. Sections 63-70 of the Copyright Act of 1957 established the following remedies for infringement: From six months to three years in prison. A fine of not less than $50,000 and not more than $200,000 may be imposed.
The bottom line: Please be respectful of copyrights and the time and effort we put into developing content and don’t appeal for free content or use our content without our permission.
- Do not publish content that is false or intentionally misleading, is patently offensive to users of the Krazy Butterfly website, such as content or messages that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming,” promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, is threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous.
REGISTRATION AND SECURITY
- In order to access some features of the website, you may now or in the future have to create an account. You may never use another user’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information.
- You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Krazy Butterfly immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account.
- Although Krazy Butterfly will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorised use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Krazy Butterfly or others due to such unauthorised use. In consideration of your use of the website, you agree, where information is requested, to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself, and to maintain and update it promptly.
- You agree that if any information you provide is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we may terminate your use of the website, social media posts, app and/or the services.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and agree not to transfer your use of or access to the website, app or services to any third party. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or user name, including, without limitation, purchases.
- You acknowledge that Krazy Butterfly may reserve the right to charge for its services in the future on the website or change its fees from time to time at its discretion.
- For media or Familiarisation trips, only the primary host (the tourism board, the hospitality partner, or the PR agency) will be credited. Any additional hosts seeking a feature must refer to our standard rate card and pay accordingly.
- A publishing fee will be charged to all partners to feature the content on our website, app or social media channels.
- Shall you need additional images or videos from the trip, you will need to pay $100 per image and $400 per video over and above the publishing fee.
- If the press or FAM trip organised by you leads to any unpleasant experiences or physical or mental health issues for any of our editors, then we will not be publishing any work related to that destination or hospitality partner, and no advances will be returned. Additionally, you will be liable to cover any medical expenses incurred by our editors.
DELAYS IN SERVICES
- Neither Krazy Butterfly (including its and their directors, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives or subcontractors) shall be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnects problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other like causes. The website shall have no responsibility to provide you access to the site and app due to interruption by any such cause.