About the Founder:
Veidehi Gite, is a former advertising professional with 15 years of corporate business development experience. In 2016, she quit her corporate job with Kinetic (WPP Group) as the Head PR and Communications. Later that year, she founded Krazy Butterfly, a mindful travel journal for curious travellers. Krazy Butterfly features experiential articles from over 25 countries. Apart from authoring Krazy Butterfly, she is also a contributing writer for Outlook Traveller, Make My Trip, Trip101, Medium, Blasting News USA, UC News India and many other notable platforms.
While solo travel may smite as a valiant-choice for many women, Veidehi Gite is on a mission to set serious travel goals for the travelling community. After spending over a decade in the corporate world, Veidehi eventually gave way to her true passion and introduced her travel journal Krazy Butterfly to the world. In the last four years of her world expedition, she has won many awards including the Top Solo Woman Travel Influencer of India, Top Food Influencer of India, Top Lifestyle Influencer of India and Top Luxury Travel Blog by the USA magazine, Empty Lighthouse.
Letter From the Editor-In-Chief
“I had butterflies in the stomach when I first took a solo trip to Scandinavia. This was my first solo adventure as Krazy Butterfly. A whole new world was waiting for me out there. Along the way, I met other solo travellers from different corners of the globe. It took away the fear of being lost or lonely. Each one of these travellers was confident, no matter what the situation. That became my inspiration. Eventually, I chose to kingpin luxury travel as a specialisation. From then to now, I’ve travelled dozens of countries across different continents. Travelling is an unpredictable learning experience that teaches you a lot about yourself and the world. Embrace that! My journey has taught me that I am capable of re-evaluating every stereotype.”
Monthly Social Outreach: Half a million+
Website: 100K+ Monthly Views
Instagram: 145,000+ Followers – Follow @TheKrazyButterfly
Facebook: 20,000+ Followers – Follow Krazy Butterfly
Twitter: 5,000+ Followers – Follow @Krazy_Butterfly
Sample Photography Portfolio
Prominent Achievements (To name a few)
- First Indian Blogger to be invited by Saudi Arabia Tourism Board to cover Al Soudah Festival
- Shortlisted for Digital Women Awards, organized by Google, CNBC and She People TV
- Invited by Sri Lanka Tourism Board to cover Colombo, Habarana, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Bandarwela, Galle and Bentota.
- One of the first foreign delegates to be invited to inaugurate re-plantation program at Badulla.
- Invited by Indonesia Tourism Board to cover Bali, Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan
- Invited by Karnataka Tourism for the Coastal Media Program
- Featured Dream Cruise during the launch of Genting Dream in Singapore
- Invited by world-renowned Hotels and Resorts such as TAJ, Marriott International, Radisson, ITC, WelcomHeritage, Four Seasons, Preferred Group and many more for feature reviews.
- Our brand collaborations include working with notable brands such as Pepsico, VIP Bags, Pernod Ricard, Asian Paints, Myntra, LG, TATA to name a few.
AWARDS and NOMINATIONS
January 2019: Winner – Top Solo Woman Travel Influencer of India
January 2019: 2nd Runner Up – Top Food and Travel Influencer of India
April 2018: Featured by Nirvana Foundation in their 2018 Coffee Table Book
March 2018: IFBA Awards (Indian Food Bloggers Association) Nominated
Feb 2018: Versatile Blogger Award
Feb 2018: Global Top 75 Travel Lifestyle Blogs
Oct 2017: Indian Bloggers Awards Nominated
August 2017: Blogger Recognition Award II Nominated
June 2017: Blogger Recognition Award I Nominated
- Best of South Africa
- Norway In A Nutshell
- Salvaged Artefacts at Vasa Ship Museum
- Best of Sri Lanka – The Iconic Teardrop Island
- Top 5 Up and Coming Destinations in Asia
- Singapore Malaysia 5 Day Itinerary
- Colosseum, Rome’s Amphitheatre of Death
- Scouting Helsinki Market Square