We all want to keep our skin soft, smooth, healthy and glowing. Which, becomes much easier if you introduce the right body lotion in your daily routine. One such lotion to have ‘perked up’ my skin tone is Bodyshop Japanese Cherry Blossom. It’s light, it’s deeply-nourishing, and it’s infused with the goodness of Japanese Cherry Blossom flower extract. Altogether, the smooth-silky blend works effectively on skin, resulting in an even-toned smoothness. In addition to that, the whitening action and daily repair-formula magically enhance the overall look of the treated skin. Bodyshop stores are easily accessible in Mumbai, and their organic range of products are certainly worth giving a shot.
Bodyshop Japanese Cherry Blossom body lotion, in particular, is a quiet escape to Japan. Infused with a floral-perfumed fragrance, this body lotion is a fascinating blend of hinoki wood accords and Cherry Blossom flower extract. After using the body lotion for 30-days, I noticed skin softening and a radiant glow. As for the consistency, it matches up with shea butter, except this one is enriched with seed oil, feminine cherry blossom, and woody accords. Together, the lotion can soften the driest of skins. Additionally, its non-greasy formula moisturises skin all day, all night and is highly recommended for all seasons.
Amongst other nourishing organic products, Bodyshop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion is my favourite. I love its delicate, sweet fragrance and the rich moisturiser leaves my skin feeling silky-soft and scented. The indulgent blend of blooming cherry blossom, sweet magnolia, and hinoki wood accords produce a fruit-floral fragrance that lingers around for long.
Body Shop Foundation and Facts:
1. Dame Anita Roddick began to mix her products by infusing them with fruity-floral essence.
2. Body Shop has been following her vision, for the last 40 years with never faking, rule-breaking and change-making products.
3. Bodyshop has over 3,000 stores in 66 countries.
4. Bodyshop inspires a unique blend of ethical beauty with a sense of purpose. For which, they search the world for the finest and ethically-sourced ingredients to create a range of nature-inspired beauty products.
5. All Bodyshop products are 100% vegetarian and against animal testing.
200 ML priced at INR 1045 or $15